Teaching Tolerance, a terrific project of the Southern Poverty Law Center, is looking for "a dynamic, educational professional to develop curricula, evaluate content for its print and web publications, and support its professional development activities."
• Substantial curriculum/lesson-writing experience;
• A demonstrated commitment to social justice, equity and inclusion;
• An understanding and appreciation for multicultural teaching, anti-bias education and culturally responsive pedagogy;
• Instructional experience in diverse K-12 setting;
• Expertise across subject areas and grade levels;
• Thorough understanding of curriculum standards and their impact on K-12 instruction;
• High levels of organization and ability to juggle multiple projects;
• Superb writing skills and proficiency in Excel.
The fellowship is for a year and is in Montgomery, Alabama.
Find out more.
Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.