Our MOGO Workshop helps you put your deepest values into practice, connect with others who want to create positive change, and identify a path of action for becoming the joyful, effective citizen you want to be in your own life and the world.
Need a little more incentive? Here are 4 reasons to sign up right now for our July workshop:
- Get help and inspiration for feeling more joyful, prepared, and mindful about making big and small choices that reflect your values.
- Get ideas for becoming involved in your local and global communities.
- Find it easier to talk with other people about issues that are important to you.
- Gain skills and motivation for educating others and working toward creating more humane systems.
- Maine is fabulous in the summertime! Not only is IHE's campus gorgeous, but the breathtaking Acadia National Park is only a 45-minute drive, as are a variety of other fun and memorable attractions.
- You can be one of the first to enjoy our new guesthouse, right on IHE's campus! Immerse yourself in a beautiful setting and enjoy an inexpensive option to the local inns and motels.
Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.