Here are the basic criteria on which submissions will be judged:
- Clarity of the submission
- Originality of the proposed session (Does the content and format reflect new
perspectives or themes in the field?)
- The extent to which the proposed session generates new thinking or knowledge
- Diversity of methods to engage participants
- Degree of interaction among participants incorporated into the presentation
- Inclusion of practical ideas that can be quickly implemented into the audience’s daily
- Balance of presentations for all levels of humane educators in a variety of settings
- Exposure of the conference audience to novel presenters
Read the complete description. (pdf)
Download the application.
The deadline for proposals is October 1, 2012.
Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.