- Writing teacher Kristine is creating a year-long curriculum that integrates humane education into her classes.
- Megan is launching a life coaching business that uses humane education principles as the core focus.
- Meghan used the course to help her create a curriculum to teach adults about ecological gardening in urban environments.
- Lynn (U.S.) and Gypsy (Australia) had their students collaborate to write the lyrics and music for a song about being kind to animals.
- After taking the course, Stephen completely revised his teaching curriculum to include humane education.
And one of our participants, who is integrating what she learned from the course into her work as an environmental engineer, and her volunteerism for a vegan organization, said this about the course:
"I would recommend that anyone who is interested in being a part of a humane world take the course. Everyone can benefit and the course teaches us that we can all be humane educators. I really enjoyed this course so much! It's filled with hope and encouragement! There's so much to take with me and utilize in every day life, my professional job, and my volunteer work. Thanks IHE!"
Sign up for our next session, which starts October 8.
You can also sign up for our other online courses:
A Better World, A Meaningful Life
Put your vision for a better world & joyful, meaningful life into practice.
Raising a Humane Child
October 8-November 16
Gain strategies & support for raising compassionate, conscientious citizens.
Like our blog? Please share it with others, comment, and/or subscribe to the RSS feed.